Nasal Pads for CPAP Mask Custom Design 5 Pack
- 5 PACK OF NOSE PADS FOR CPAP MASKS: Pack of 5 custom-designed CPAP gel pads that fit a wide range of CPAP masks. It’s specifically designed to reduce red marks and reduce irritation
- NO MORE MORNING PAIN: Wake up feeling fresh without the red spots, sores, and mask pain. These comfort CPAP nasal pillows provide extra comfort.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Wash your face before use to prevent your skins natural oils from causing the pad to slip. Wash the CPAP gel nose pad with warm soapy water after every use to keep it sticky for longer.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: The CPAP nose gel pad is custom-designed to fit a wide range of CPAP masks. It can also be trimmed to fit even more!
- LONG LASTING: Preserve the CPAP nasal gel pad for up to 3 weeks by following the instructions carefully. Made from a non-staining & flexible material designed for repeated use.
5 pack of Custom Designed CPAP Gel Nose Pads that prevent air leaks and stay on all night long! Made from a non-staining and flexible
material to provide ultra-comfort.
BE FREE OF MORNING MASK PAIN
CPAP Masks are a necessity for anyone suffering from Sleep Apnea. The only problem is the masks can create sores and pain on the face
and nose. This 5 pack of CPAP Nose Cushions has been designed to fix this issue and keep the mask in place all night long. Wake up free
of tender nose pain toady!
KEEPING IT CLEAN
The pads can last up to 3 weeks when cared for properly. The natural oils on the face can cause the pads to lose their stickiness. Simply
wash the pads and your face before use. Make sure you allow the pads to air dry before applying them to your face.
EASY TO USE
- These nasal cushions are designed to fit most masks. However, if they are too big for your face or mask, just trim them down to size.
- Wash your face and pad before use, as described above.
- Put the gel pad on your nasal area whilst lying down. Don’t stretch the pad, simply place it on your face.
- Immediately place the C Pap Mask on top of the gel pad.
- Sleep soundly!